Tuesday 21 February 2012

101 Decisions

Suddenly, I've numerous decisions to make. Seriously, what the hell... Could someone drop me a hint?

First and foremost, what to do with my career? My bonus is all right, nothing fantastic though. However, my boss is expecting me to move into a new team/portfolio. She has left the door opened for me. Am I suppose to take up the challenge or move into a new job?

Next, my toastmasters club. This is a heart tugging situation. 2 club members and myself need to step up to be part of the new exco or the club will close her doors for good.

What am I suppose to do? I can't commit myself to the duties for club president, VPE or VPM.

Sometimes, growing up sucks.

But no matter what, time will continue ticking and I need to make a decision quickly and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment