Sunday 29 January 2012

My secondary school Kakis came over to my place for Lunar New Year gathering. We had the usual Lo Hei and steamboat.  I wasn’t feeling well so I had to abstain from having any booze and snacks. That totally sucks when my fridge is bustling of beers, M&Ms, moscato and bailey. I missed eating the fattening Bak Kwa.



Good to know that everyone is progressing well in their careers. Dave is with Goggle and will be heading to Beijing for work.  Jason will reinventing the old supreme court with his current firm. How cool is that? Can’t wait to see the fruits of his labour. Dante is working on his family business; and had just completed his hectic CNY delivery of goodie bags. Luke the aspiring and motivated teacher, is ready to take on the challenge of teaching primary 1 children and cultivate the love of Chinese language. 

As for myself….  

Things are going terrific… not trying to make an overstatement, but things are all right as well. Got a promotion last year; but it meant little to me because I find the structure of how one can raise through the ranks dubious. I’m at the crossroad at the moment, so I really need to take time to decide what I should do. 

Nevertheless, life is good. Take care and Happy Chinese New Year. 

Oh… and my girlfriend. She just started her new job at . I trust she will do well and soar to greater heights! Family and friends, let us work towards a better and brighter future!



No comments:

Post a Comment