Sunday 1 January 2012

Day 2

The dust has settled, along with the frustrations. We talked about it. 

Manchester City Football Club also lost their first match for 2012, thus my beloved Manchester United is still level on points. This year is starting with a new spin. 

Just had my first supper of the year at Fei Fei Wanton Mee (飞飞云吞面, 62 Joo Chiat Place). It is one of my favourite supper places, indulging on the crunchy noodles and spicy chilli. 

However, the standard of the food has dropped a little, and there is this sour smell near the stall. *Was it from the ingredients used in cooking my noodles? It fucking better not be. Overall, it is still a good treat for the stomach but the price of $3.20 for a small bowl is a little on the steep side. Inflation/greed has caused the price to rise from $2.50 a bowl(when I first patronised the stall).

Regards, 
Big Belly Wanderlust  

No comments:

Post a Comment